Touch Screen Drivers and Kernel Patches
- To install your touchscreen driver/utility directly from your browser, select OPEN (WinZip files will appear). Unzip or extract files to an easy-to-find directory, then select “setup.exe” from the file list to start the installation process.
- To save a touchscreen driver/utility for future use or for use on other systems,
(1) Select SAVE to download your driver/utility to your hard drive or flash drive. Be sure to save the driver/utility file to an easy-to-find directory on your drive.
(2) To install driver/utility from your system drive, locate the driver file and unzip file to easy-to-find location.
(3) Select “setup.exe” from the file list to start the installation process.
- If you don’t have WinZip on your system, contact Technical Support to receive a self-extracting version.
Apple and Linux users:
Save the download file to your system. Be sure to save the file to an easy-to-find location on your system.